Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What a difference a year makes...

It's been over a year since I last blogged, but it's now time for me to dust it off.

So much has happened in the last year that it's hard to put it into one blog post, but I will give you a quick summary, complete with bullet points:

--I thought I had found the love I was looking for; he later broke my heart.
--I danced in a West Coast Swing competition.
--I survived a really bad performance review at work and fought my way back into my boss's good graces.
--I learned to like being alone.
--In response to a bad doctor's report, I cleaned up my diet and took up running.
--I took a solo vacation and I loved it!
--I was able to shed a lot of the emotional baggage that I had accumulated before and during my marriage.

This past year was about having faith, being brave, overcoming, and becoming stronger.

In future posts, I will elaborate more on the above list, as well as share some exciting upcoming happenings. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment